Gift Subscriptions Setup
1. In the ReCharge Dashboard under Rulesets, you can create or edit a subscription offer.
2. Set the Subscription Frequency to the delivery schedule you desire. Be aware that we do not allow multiple frequencies, if you want to set a charged frequency. You will need to create multiple products per frequency as outlined in this guide on
3. Once you've saved your frequency settings, click Add Products To Subscription Rule pictured below and use the + icon to add a product to the subscription rule.
4. Expand Show Advanced Settings. This is where we will configure that it is a gift subscription.
5. Set the Charge Every setting to the length of the gift subscription.
6. Set the expiry to 1 prevent subsequent charges. This indicates that the customer will be charged once for the entirety of the order, essentially pre-paying. The following image depicts a 3-month pre-paid subscription. One order will come each month for three months and it's all been paid
Shipping Note: To ensure that accurate shipping is charged you may want to set the weight of this product to equal the weight of the individual product multiplied by the number of shipments that will be sent.