Shipping and fulfillment with Workflows allows you to ensure products are delivered in a specific date range. This guide covers how the shipping windows schedule automation works.
Before you start
- If a customer subscription is a part of the Monthly SKU swap, Order sequence SKU swap, or Order sequence SKU swap with gifting automations, Shipping windows will not change the charge dates for these orders.
Shipping windows schedules
The Shipping windows schedules workflow allows you to capture all charges within configured date range(s) in order to select a single date when they will be processed. This is ideal for ensuring your products are delivered within a certain date range.
To set up your shipping window workflow:
- Locate the Workflows by Recharge integration by navigating to Apps then selecting Installed.
- Scroll down to Shipping Windows Schedule on your Workflows page and select View to start your configuration.
- Click Add schedule under the Future schedules section to add a new shipping window.
- Click the pencil icon to edit your charge or shipping window date.
- Save the workflow.
Once the shipping window timeline has passed, the information will be added to the Past schedules section to be referenced at anytime.
There are some limitations to consider:
- Shipping windows apply to all products and cannot be applied to specific products.
- This limitation only applies to stores on the Shopify Checkout Integration and Migrated Shopify Checkout Integration. The shipping window workflow will not be triggered after checkout orders. It will only start triggering after the first recurring order.
Operational analytics provides key analytics that help you understand the data behind your workflows. Get insight for how much a workflow is used, which products trigger the workflows, and event outputs from orders.
To access your data:
- Navigate to the Apps tab from the merchant portal and select Workflows by Recharge listed under the Installed page.
- Select an enabled workflow.
- Click the bar chart to see your analytics.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us