Bundles widget does not appear on the product page
The Bundles widget fails to appear as intended on the product page.
- Recharge Checkout on Shopify
- Shopify Checkout Integration
Bundles are available on the Recharge Pro plan.
Confirm the product is configured correctly
Review the product in Shopify to confirm that the product is set to Active and is available for purchase on the Online Storefront.
Install theme files
If the bundle widget is not appearing on the product page, confirm that the bundle files have been correctly installed to the live theme.
- In the merchant portal, click Products and select Bundles.
- Click Install theme files.
If installing the theme files does not resolve the issue. Ensure the bundle is published and the product template on Shopify is set to
The bundle must be published for the widget to appear on the storefront.
Publishing is the final step in the bundle creation process. Click the pencil icon to complete the bundle configuration and publish once completed.
Preset bundles use the standard Shopify product page format rather than the bundles widget. The preset bundle contents will not automatically appear on this page.
- You can add a description of what is included in the preset bundle directly in the Shopify product descriptions.
- Create a custom product template in the Shopify theme editor.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us