Items are not appearing in the selection portion of the Bundles widget.
- Recharge Checkout on Shopify
- Shopify Checkout Integration
If a specific collection of products or bundle content items are not appearing as expected in the Bundles widget it is likely an issue with the product or collection on Shopify. There are a few possibilities to resolve this issue:
- Confirm that the bundle collections are configured for the Online Store sales channel. The widget will not render if any of the collections selected are not setup for the Online Store sales channel.
- All products included in the bundle, and the main bundle product, must be active and configured for the Online Store sales channel.
- If the Bundle is a fixed-price bundle, the Bundle content products cannot set as subscription only. The Only show this product with these purchase options checkbox must be unchecked on Shopify.
- If the Bundle is a dynamically-priced customizable bundle, the Bundle content products must be added to Recharge separately with the same subscription type and frequency as the parent product. For more information, refer to step 2 in Dynamically-priced customizable bundles Early Adopter Program.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us