The process to update the bundle offering depends on the type of bundle and if you are looking to adjust available offerings or the customer's content. Review the relevant instructions depending on the bundle type: Customizable or Preset.
Products included in a customizable bundle are managed by collection. To adjust the products offered in the bundle update the collection on Shopify.
Customers can update their bundle contents in the customer portal. To update the contents access the customer’s customer portal link. Once in the customer portal, select the bundle product and review the contents selected. To update, click Update contents, adjust the contents, and click Save.
Present bundle contents are managed in the Bundle editor. To update the contents of a preset bundle:
- In the merchant portal, click Products and select Bundles.
- Click the pencil icon beside the present bundle and confirm you would like to proceed with the changes by clicking Got it.
- Click Edit in the Contents section.
- Click Add contents to add new items, use the number box to adjust quantities, or click the trash can to remove items.
- Click Save and continue to confirm.
Preset bundles cannot be adjusted by customers.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us