Updating the number of items a customer is subscribed to
Periodically, you may find you need to update the number of products the customer has subscribed to. This guide outlines how to update the number of products for the customer.
Changing the quantity for a single customer
You can manually adjust the number of items the customer has subscribed to on their customer profile in Recharge. To change the quantity for an existing customer:
- In the merchant portal, click Customers and select the customer that needs updating.
- Select Actions on the product that requires updating and click Edit subscription product.
- Enter the new Quantity and click Save.
Bulk updating the quantity
There are two methods for adjusting the customer's product quantity in bulk. Review the methods below and select the method based on your needs and preference.
Method 1 - Multi-Select tool
You can use the Multi-select tool to update the quantity for individual subscriptions on the Subscriptions page. To process the update search and select the subscriptions needing updating on the Subscriptions page and use Quantity in the Edit properties menu on the Actions dropdown.
Review the Multi-select tool guide for detailed instructions.
Method 2 - Bulk Managing Subscriptions tool
To make an update using the import tool:
- Use the Export Builder to pull the Subscriptions - All or Subscriptions - Active export.
- Copy and paste the required fields noted above from the Subscriptions export into the template file. All other columns in the template can be removed.
- Once your CSV file is ready to import, follow steps 2 and 3 in the Bulk managing subscriptions guide to complete the update.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us