The widget does not appear when viewing the product page.
The steps to confirm the widget settings vary depending on the platform and type of widget you use. Review Identifying your store's Recharge checkout platform to confirm the platform and widget in use.
Shopify 2.0 Widget
If you are using the Shopify 2.0 Widget, try the following steps to troubleshoot:
- Confirm the app block is set to visible within the Shopify Theme Editor.
- Ensure the widget is published in your subscription widget settings.
- Clear your cache. For more information visit, Refresh your cache.
- Update your browser to the latest version.
Contact Shopify Support if the widget is published in Recharge, but is not visible on the Shopify storefront.
Contact the Recharge Support team if you have any issues or discrepancies with how the widget displays on your storefront.
All other widgets
Navigate to a product in Recharge and select the linked title to view the product page and preview the widget. Ensure the correct snippet (
?recharge=true) is appended to the end of your URL. It will look something like:
Follow the instructions below if the preview message states unpublished:
- In the merchant portal, click Storefront and select Subscription Widget.
- Select Unpublish the subscription widget.
- Click Save.
- Wait five minutes and select Publish the subscription widget.
- Click Save.
If the subscription widget is visible on the storefront and the preview says Published, you have configured the widget correctly. If not, contact the Recharge Support team.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us