Recharge Checkout on BigCommerce Recharge Checkout on Shopify
- Recharge Checkout on Shopify
- Recharge Checkout on BigCommerce
Note: The use of custom code is not supported by Recharge as outlined in our design and integration policy. It is recommended working with a Recharge Agency Partner to build this customization.
- To update your Recharge shipping settings, click Settings in your merchant portal and select Shipping.
- Under Shipping settings, click Manage zones and select Add shipping zone.
- Add the countries that you currently ship to.
- In the Advanced Settings, in the Errors sections, set your preferences to Display an error if no matching shipping is found. This ensures the customer checking out requires an applicable shipping rate.
- Remove the country from your shipping zones in Recharge and/or your ecommerce platform, depending on where your rates are configured.
- To prevent any order errors, manually set the shipping rate for existing customers located in this country. The Recharge support team is available to assist with updating customers in bulk if you have more than 50 customers located in this country.
Was this article helpful?0 out of 0 found this helpful
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us