- Recharge Checkout on Shopify
- Shopify Checkout Integration
Yes, you can configure RechargeSMS to trigger a unique message when customers purchase the designated product or variant. To set up this trigger:
- Make a duplicate of your welcome message. Duplicated messages are saved under Custom Messages, and you can always edit or delete Custom Messages.
- In the Actions column, click the Edit icon, and use the text box to edit the message template.
- Use the product selection tool below the message editor to select the specific product or variant that should trigger the message.
- Note: It is recommended to rename your customized welcome message using the product trigger for easy reference.
Once the custom message is created, test the customer view by using the RechargeSMS messaging Simulator. Choose either the variant or product for preview then select the welcome message option.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us