Your billing page displays all information related to your store’s billing plan. View your current plan, invoices, billing information, enable and disable add-on features.
Before you start
- Billing takes place at the beginning of each month and captures the transaction fees from the previous month's processing amounts.
- If you are using the Recharge Checkout on Shopify or BigCommerce, Recharge bills you directly using the credit card on file.
- For Shopify Checkout Integration (SCI) and merchants who migrated to SCI, billing is processed through Shopify. See Shopify’s guides on App charges for subscriptions and App usage charges.
- To upgrade or downgrade your plan, contact Recharge Support.
Access the billing page by navigating to Billing & Plan under Settings in your merchant portal. The billing page allows you to view your current plan, billing history and invoices. You can also add-on features such as fixed bundles directly from your merchant portal.
The View billing permission will be required to allow store administrators to view the Billing & plan page.
The your plan section outlines the current Recharge pricing plan for your store. Review your pricing plan and understand the benefits of this plan for your store.
Invoice and billing history
To view your billing history and access previous invoices, click View billing history under the last billing cycle section of the billing & plan page. Refer to Viewing monthly invoices for more information on how to manage your invoices.
View or edit payment method
View and edit your current payment method under the payment information section of the billing page. Stores on the Shopify Checkout Integration can view Recharge charges directly in your Shopify admin billing settings.
Enable add-on features
View and enable add-on features to curate the best experience for your store with the Add-ons section. Add-ons are offered with a 30-day free trial. During this time, you will see no monthly charge applied. After the 30-day free trial period ends, you will be charged a prorated fee for the first partial month of use.
For example, you will see an estimated $100 charge if the free trial expires on the 15th, with 15 days remaining and then fully charged for subsequent months. Free trial extensions are not permitted for add-on products.
Remove add-on features
If the add-on chosen is not right for your business, you can remove the add-on from your store.
To remove an add-on feature:
- Click Settings and select Billing & Plan.
- In the Add-ons section under Your add-ons, select Remove add-on.
- Follow the instructions shown to complete the removal process. Depending on the add-on selected, different steps may need to be completed to remove the add-on
- For example, all Bundles products must be deleted before fully removing the Bundles add-on.
Can I reactivate and get another trial if I cancel during my free trial?
You can only enable an add-on with a free trial period once. If an add-on is deactivated, and then re-enable at a later date, you will not be given a free trial.
Does cancelling Recharge deactivate the Bundles add-on and what happens if I reactivate my account?
Canceling Recharge does not impact a store’s plan configuration. Reactivating your store would default to the same plan and add-ons as initially configured.
What is included within the Bundles add-on?
The Bundles add-on includes the current functionality of Bundles: customizable-fixed and preset bundles. Dynamic bundles is in Early Adopter status and not included as part of this add-on at this time.
Are there any conditions that would prevent a store from being able to use Bundles?
Bundles are not compatible with multi-currency stores. A message will display during enablement stating that Bundles cannot be enabled. Bundles are also not compatible with BigCommerce and Custom stores.
If my company has multiple stores, do I have to pay the add-on fee for each store?
Yes. If you're on the Standard plan with multiple stores, you must purchase the Bundles add-on for each store. Alternatively, you can request a Custom plan ,which will include Bundles for all of your child stores.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us