Recharge understands that legal compliance is important to merchants. To offer support to that end, Recharge has compiled some compliance resources for you on important compliance topics that may be relevant to your business.
Recharge's platform default settings are designed to help you stay compliant with relevant laws and regulations. That said, it is ultimately your responsibility to ensure that you comply with all laws and regulations relevant to your business. Recharge suggests consulting with your own legal counsel as appropriate.
- Privacy at Recharge
- Recharge Trust Center
- Automatic Renewal Law (ARL) and Recharge
- What subscription merchants should know: California's Automatic Renewal Law
Adjust Recharge settings for compliance
- Scope of support for Recharge features - Legal settings
- Updating the legal settings
- SEPA Direct Debit and iDEAL
Other policies and terms
If you have further questions, you may find your answers in the following policies and agreements:
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us