A subscription was canceled but the customer reports that they did not receive the cancelation confirmation notification.
The subscription cancellation notification does not send every time a customer cancels a subscription.
There are a few cases where Recharge does not send the email:
- If the orders on a customer account have reached the max retry limit.
- If Recharge cannot bill the customer and the customer's account is canceled, the customer does not receive a notification unless the max retry settings are configured for cancel and send email.
- If the checkout order was placed the same day of cancellation.
- This is to avoid customers with a prepaid gift subscription receiving a cancelation email.
- If the customer still has active subscriptions on file.
- The notification is only sent when all subscriptions on file are canceled.
- If the subscription was set to expire after a set number of charges.
- There isn't a notification for subscriptions about to expire.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us