While checking the status under Charge errors from Orders in the merchant portal, in the Errors columns an
503: store suspended error appears.
- BigCommerce Checkout Integration
- Recharge Checkout on BigCommerce
suspended errors occur when there is an issue with your BigCommerce account or integration with Recharge. Review the steps for each error to resolve:
Unauthorized errors appear if the token used to access BigCommerce has had its permissions revoked or has been deleted. To resolve:
- Reach out to BigCommerce support to refresh the access token between Recharge and BigCommerce. You may be required to uninstall and re-install Recharge to reset the token through the BigCommerce App Marketplace.
- Once updated on BigCommerce, reach out to the Recharge Support team to refresh the token again.
- After the Support team confirms, manually retry the error charges.
503: Store Suspended errors
503: Store suspended errors come directly from BigCommerce. If this error appears, reach out to BigCommerce support to resolve the error. Once the error has been resolved with the BigCommerce team, you can manually retry the error charges.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us