SKUs do not update after the product swap workflow is triggered. Instead, it retains the old SKU. Your Subscription-Active export shows that there is a
sku_override on the subscription(s).
- Shopify Integrated Checkout
- Migrated Shopify Checkout Integration
This problem may arise when a Recharge Checkout on Shopify store is changed to the Shopify Integrated Checkout. Shopify Integrated Checkout eliminates the need for SKU updates as this is now populated dynamically from Shopify using the
variant_id. The legacy workflows does not remove existing subscription SKU overrides and thus must be updated to work with the new checkout.
Change existing workflows containing SKU swaps to the one-off SKU swap workflow. The new workflow clears SKU overrides allowing the subscription to update with the dynamic SKU.
Update current subscriptions and remove overrides
Use the import tool to remove SKU overrides. On the csv file you only need:
SKU- The SKU number you would like to apply.
sku_override- Set to FALSE to remove the override.
- Use the Export Builder to pull the Subscriptions - All or Subscriptions - Active export.
- Copy and paste the required fields from the Subscriptions export into the template file. All other columns in the template can be removed.
- Once your CSV file is ready to import, follow steps 2 and 3 in the Bulk managing subscriptions guide to complete the update.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us