You may need to adjust the order dates on an upcoming order for a customer. This could be for an individual order or you may need to re-adjust all upcoming order dates. This guide provides an overview of updating order dates individually or in bulk.
Before you start
This guide provides instructions for orders that charge and ship at the same frequency. If you need to adjust the upcoming order dates for prepaid subscriptions, visit Edit prepaid shipment dates.
Adjust order date for an upcoming order
- In the ReCharge Dashboard, search for the customer account in the Customers tab. Click on the customer's name to open up the account.
- On the subscription page, click See Details.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and find the upcoming charge.
- Click Change Date to open the date picker.
- Select the new order date and click Save Date.
Bulk update upcoming orders
If you need to update a batch of upcoming orders, you will need to reach out to the ReCharge support team with a prepared CSV.
- In the ReCharge Dashboard, click the wrench icon and open up the Exports page.
- Access a copy of the Upcoming Orders CSV by entering your email address.
- Within the CSV, add an additional column at the end called NEW Order Date.
- Enter in the new order date for each row that requires an update.
- Once finished, send a copy of the CSV to the ReCharge support team.