You may need to adjust the order dates on an upcoming order for a customer. This could be for an individual order or you may need to re-adjust all upcoming order dates. This guide provides an overview of updating order dates individually or in bulk.
Before you start
This guide provides instructions for orders that charge and ship at the same frequency. If you need to adjust the upcoming order dates for prepaid subscriptions, visit Edit prepaid shipment dates.
Adjust order date for an upcoming order
- In the ReCharge Dashboard, search for the customer account in the Customers tab. Click on the customer's name to open up the account.
- On the subscription page, click See Details.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and find the upcoming charge.
- Click Change Date to open the date picker.
- Select the new order date and click Save Date.
Bulk adjusting the order date within one account
You can also update the next charge date for multiple subscription orders within one address which shouldn't be confused with updating the next charge date bulk update which can update orders for multiple customers and not just one address.
You would first need to select which products need to have their charge date changed by clicking on the Product checkbox found below the address.
After you have selected all the products you wish the next charge date changed for you can click on the Actions and then select Update next charge date from the drop-down menu.
A pop-up window will appear where you can specify the next charge date for the subscription orders you selected.
Once finished click on Update.
Bulk update upcoming orders
If you need to update a batch of upcoming orders, you will need to reach out to the ReCharge support team with a prepared CSV.
- In the ReCharge Dashboard, click the wrench icon and open up the Exports page.
- Access a copy of the Upcoming Orders CSV by entering your email address.
- Within the CSV, add an additional column at the end called NEW Order Date.
- Enter in the new order date for each row that requires an update.
- Once finished, send a copy of the CSV to the ReCharge support team. Please accommodate at least 5 business days for this bulk update to be completed and also note that the minimum number of orders that can be bulk edited is 50.