Your customers may want to purchase one of your products as a gift for multiple people, especially around the holiday season. This guide provides instructions on how to set up multiple subscriptions with different shipping addresses.
- This article is applicable to merchants using the Recharge Checkout on Shopify or BigCommerce.
- Merchants using the Shopify Checkout Integration cannot manually add multiple subscriptions with different shipping addresses, because all new subscriptions must go through your store checkout, as per Shopify.
Before you begin
The customer must have an existing account in Recharge. The customer can either purchase the initial subscription through the checkout using the first recipient's shipping address, or you can add the customer manually.
Step 1 - Fill out address information
- Click Customers in your merchant portal.
- Search and click the customer.
- Click Add an Address.
- Fill out the address information and click Add address. The address will not save unless the customer has a valid zip code.
Step 2 - Add a product
- On the customer account page, click Add subscription below the newly created address.
- Click Select for the desired new product and click Next.
- Configure the subscription details and click Add Product to add the selected product to the new address.