You may wish to update the shipping rate for a customer to reflect your current shipping settings, or as a goodwill gesture.
This guide provides instructions on updating your shipping rate settings and how to override a shipping rate for a specific subscription.
Override shipping rate for a specific subscription
You can manually update the shipping rate for an individual subscription in your Recharge settings.
- In the Recharge Dashboard, search for the customer account in the Customers tab.
- Click on the customer's name to open the customer account.
- Click See Details for the subscription you would like to update.
- Locate the Shipping method option. If the method is configured as Dynamic, you will need to switch it to manual. This will ensure the new rate you configure is applied to all future orders.
- Click Edit to set the manual rate.
- Enter the price, code, and title for the shipping rate.
- Click Save changes when finished.
Bulk update shipping rates
- Recharge Checkout on BigCommerce
- Recharge Checkout on Shopify
If your shipping rate settings are set to retain and you have more than 50 subscriptions to update, the Recharge support team can help facilitate a bulk update.
- Download a copy of the Upcoming orders CSV from the Exports page.
- Add three additional columns to the CSV: NEW Price, NEW Title, and NEW Code.
- Populate the rows with the new pricing and rate titles for the orders that require the update. If an order does not require an update, you can leave that row blank.
- Once finished, send the CSV to the Recharge support team.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us