From the cart page, you can pass cart attributes and notes with subscription orders. This is useful if you need to collect additional information from your customers, such as order instructions or whether an item should be gift wrapped. After checkout, this information is saved in the customer's account in Recharge and included in future orders. This guide outlines how to make changes to the cart attributes or notes on a customer's subscription.
- Recharge Checkout on Shopify
Before you start
- Only store admin can make changes to the cart attribute and notes on a subscription. If you would like to give your customers the ability to make these changes, you will need to use the Recharge API.
- For more information on creating a cart attribute or note form, visit Use cart attributes to collect more information.
Update cart attributes or notes
- In the Recharge Dashboard under Customers, search and select the desired customer.
- Click See Details beside the Address ID.
- On the following page, open the Additional Info & Settings tab.
- Within the tab, you can click to Edit Cart Attributes or Edit Cart Note.
- Once you are finished, click Save.
When the order is submitted to Shopify, you will find the adjustments in the Notes section or Additional Details section.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us