Recharge provides exports of your store's data, including customer account information, purchase and order details, discounts, and much more. This guide provides an overview of the current exports we offer and how to access your store's data.
- Recharge Checkout on Shopify
Refer to Using the Export Builder if your store is on the Shopify Checkout Integration or the Recharge Checkout on BigCommerce.
Before you start
- The article pertains to the legacy exports in Recharge for merchants using the Recharge Checkout on Shopify. If you are using the Export Builder, visit Using the Export Builder.
- Merchants using the Shopify Checkout Integration or the Recharge Checkout on BigCommerce do not have access to the legacy exports and can refer to Using the Export Builder.
Access your exports
- In the merchant portal, click Data and select Exports.
- Click Access the old export page here.
- On the Exports page, click Email report under the CSV report you would like to access.
- Enter in your email address and specify a date range (if applicable).
- Click Send.
Order exports provide data on the orders specific to your customers' subscriptions. This can include dates and information pertaining to upcoming orders or past order information. You can download the following order exports:
- Upcoming orders – This report includes the next order for each customer.
- Upcoming prepaid orders – This report includes data associated with upcoming prepaid orders of the current cycle.
- Processed orders – This report includes all historical data associated with processed orders such as charge date and the amount charged.
- Processed prepaid orders – This report includes data for all prepaid orders that have been processed successfully.
- Errors – Orders and error details such as card declines or variant errors.
- Processed orders (Lite) – A leaner variation of the processed orders report. You can set the date range up to 6 months.
- Upcoming orders (Lite) – A leaner variation of the upcoming orders report. You can set the date range up to 1 year.
Customer exports provide data on your customers and customer accounts. This can include shipping information, email addresses, customer portal links, and cancellation reasons. You can download the following customer exports:
- Customer – Billing and shipping details for each customer. Includes all customers, including inactive customers.
- Inactive customer – Cancelled customers, including time and reason for cancellation.
- Actions – A history of customer actions such as skipping a delivery or updating a billing address.
- Actions (Lite) – A truncated version of the original Actions report with a timespan of 5 months.
- Discounts – Total of discounts as well as how many times they have been used.
- Customers per item – Number of customers that are subscribed to a specific item. Includes total units per subscription product and total subscriptions per item.
- Customer email sent – All emails sent to customers.
The subscription exports contain information about your customers' subscriptions, including subscription parameters such as price, shipping and charge interval frequency, and product and variant titles. You can download the following subscription exports:
- Subscriptions per interval – Total of customers per-product order frequency. For example, monthly or annually.
- Purchase items – Customer, subscription, and variant information for all purchase items.
Recharge exports are useful when preparing a bulk update, whether you are using the Bulk Updater Tool or preparing a CSV file for the Recharge support team.
For more information on how to use exports to prepare a bulk update file, visit Bulk updates.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us