Recharge provides exports of your store's data, including customer account information, purchase and order details, discounts, and much more. This guide provides an overview of the current exports we offer and how to access your store's data.
- Recharge Checkout on Shopify
Before you start
The article pertains to the legacy exports in Recharge. If you are using the Export Builder, visit Using the Export Builder.
Access your exports
- In the Recharge Dashboard, click the wrench icon and select Exports from the drop-down menu.
- On the Exports page, click Email report under the file you would like to access.
- Enter in your email address and specify a date range (if applicable).
- Click Send once complete.
Order exports provide data on the orders specific to your customer's subscription. This can include dates and information pertaining to upcoming orders or past order information.
- Upcoming orders – This report includes the next order for each customer.
- Upcoming prepaid orders – This report includes data associated with upcoming prepaid orders of the current cycle.
- Processed orders – This report includes all historical data associated with processed orders such as charge date and the amount charged.
- Processed prepaid orders – This report includes data for all prepaid orders that have been processed successfully.
- Errors – Orders and error details such as card declines or variant errors.
- Processed orders (Lite) – A leaner variation of the processed orders report. You can set the date range up to 6 months.
- Upcoming orders (Lite) – A leaner variation of the upcoming orders report. You can set the date range up to 1 year.
Customer exports provide data on your customer and customer accounts. This can include shipping information, email addresses, Customer Portal links, and cancellation reasons.
- Customer – Billing and shipping details for each customer. Includes all customers including inactive customers.
- Inactive customer – Cancelled customers, including time and reason for cancellation.
- Actions – A history of customer actions such as skipping a delivery or updating a billing address.
- Actions (Lite) – A truncated version of the original Actions report with a timespan of 5 months.
- Next orders – All data associated with all customers next orders.
- Discounts – Total of discounts as well as how many times they've been used.
- Customers per item – Number of customers that are subscribed to a specific item. Includes total units per subscription product and total subscriptions per item.
The subscription exports contain information about customer's subscriptions, including subscription parameters such as price, shipping and charge interval frequency, and product and variant titles.
- Subscriptions per interval – Total of customers per-product order frequency. For example, monthly or annually.
- Purchase items – Customer, subscription, and variant information for all purchase items.
Recharge exports are useful when preparing a bulk update, whether you are using the Bulk Updater Tool or preparing a CSV file for the Recharge support team.
For more information on how to use exports to prepare a bulk update file, visit Bulk updates.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us