To convert a subscription from monthly to pre-paid, you will need to adjust the charge as well as the shipping frequency, and add the $0.00 orders. This guide takes you through converting a subscription from monthly to pre-paid.
Before you start
- This article is not to be used if someone needs to be added to Recharge partway through their pre-paid cycle. If this is the case, you should contact the Recharge support team to make the necessary adjustments.
Step 1 - Update the order schedule
- In the merchant portal, select Customers.
- Search and select the customer.
- Select the subscription product and click Edit order schedule.
- Select This is a prepaid subscription and enter the shipping and charge intervals.
- Click Save.
Step 2 - Adjust the charge date
Adjust the charge date of the order if needed by clicking the ... on the upcoming order line and selecting Reschedule.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us