In some cases, you may need the order number your customer is set to receive in the next shipping cycle of their subscription. This feature passes the order number for a given recurring plan to the Shopify Admin and the report's sections in both Shopify and Recharge.
In addition to being useful for reporting purposes, this feature can also be beneficial in sending data from the note to third-party app fulfillment systems.
- Recharge Checkout on Shopify
- Shopify Checkout Integration
Before you start
- This feature is currently in beta and requires you to contact the Recharge support team to request to have this enabled for your store.
- This feature does not work with pre-paid shipment orders.
Enable order sequence numbers
As the feature is in beta, reach out to the Recharge Support team to enable the feature on your Recharge account.
By default, the text will read next order in sequence and include the order number. If you would like to adjust this text, notify the Recharge support team.
Locate order sequence numbers
Once the feature is enabled on your Recharge account, the order number populates in several different areas within both Shopify and Recharge.
When the order is created in Shopify, the order number will populate in the Note section within the Order details.
You can also export a copy of your orders in Shopify and view the order sequence number in the Notes column.
The order sequence number will also populate into one of the columns in your processed orders export in Recharge. To download a copy of your report:
- In the merchant portal, select Exports.
- Click Create export and select the Orders - Processed CSV from the drop-down.
- Enter your date range and email address to receive the CSV and click Create export.
The order sequence number can be found in the exported CSV file under the column labeled cart notes.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us