Merchants choose LoyaltyLion when they want a fully customized loyalty program that is proven to increase customer engagement, retention, and spend. Merchants using LoyaltyLion have seen fantastic returns of over 800%.
- Recharge Checkout on Shopify
- Shopify Checkout Integration (Beta)
The LoyaltyLion integration is not available on the LoyaltyLion Small Business or Free plans.
- Increase reward redemption and spending by automatically placing customers into an exclusive subscriber-only tier.
- Grow your subscriptions by rewarding customers with loyalty points that they can use on future purchases.
- Improve retention with meaningful rewards that customers can use on their future subscription orders.
- The refer-a-friend feature enables customers to earn points by referring their friends to your business, this includes social media sharing.
- You can find the most up-to-date information on LoyaltyLion's tiers on the Subscribers Tiers page. The Subscriber Tiers is an exclusive type of loyalty tier that can only be accessed by your subscriber customers.
- You can set it up tiers so that subscribers gain exclusive access to rewards or are awarded more points for certain activities. This will incentivize more customers to subscribe to products in your store and increase their lifetime value. It is recommended that you make the Subscriber tier your most generous tier. Customers in other tiers will be moved to the Subscriber tier as soon as they subscribe – if a customer is in your top tier, you will want them to gain better rewards for subscribing.
- If a customer cancels their subscription, they will automatically be moved out of the Subscriber tier into the next best tier where they qualify.
- If you have yet to set up tiers in LoyaltyLion, follow the set-up steps. If you already have some tiers in place, contact the LoyaltyLion team.
Step 1 – Install LoyaltyLion on Shopify
First, you need to install LoyaltyLion on your store from the Shopify app store.
- In your store’s Shopify admin, click on Apps.
- From the Apps page, click on Customize your store to open the Shopify app store.
- Search for LoyaltyLion in the app store search bar.
- Click on Loyalty, Rewards and Referrals by LoyaltyLion from the app listing page.
Click Add app to install the application on your Shopify store and finish the installation.
Step 2 - Connect LoyaltyLion to Recharge
You need to connect LoyaltyLion to Recharge to use LoyaltyLion for subscriptions.
- Open the LoyaltyLion app from the Shopify admin.
- From the LoyaltyLion dashboard, click Manage to access the Integrations menu.
- On the Integrations menu, search for Recharge.
- Click Install integration to connect LoyaltyLion to Recharge.
Note: You need to subscribe to either the Advanced Plan or another LoyaltyLion pricing plan with a subscription add-on to connect LoyaltyLion to Recharge. For more information on LoyaltyLion’s pricing plans, contact their support team for direct assistance.
Step 3 - Add tiers
Within the LoyaltyLion app, access the Manage Tiers section where you will be guided through the tier setup process.
- Name your tier.
- Select a color.
- For the Reason for entering select Becoming a subscriber.
Step 4 - Add Activities and Rewards
Choose how many points you want to give to each tier for each activity. It is recommended you give your customers an incentive to become subscribers by giving more points for activities and reducing the cost of rewards.
Troubleshooting and support
If your LoyaltyLion integration is not functioning, confirm the following:
- Check to see if you have finished setting up the rewards program in LoyaltyLion.
- Review your subscription tiers and rewards and confirm that set-up follows the procedure listed in this article.
- In the event that you have two Recharge stores, confirm which store is connected to your LoyaltyLion account.
If you have any further questions about how to get this set up with LoyaltyLion, contact their team directly for assistance.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us