LoyaltyLion is a leading loyalty platform trusted by thousands of eCommerce brands worldwide. Merchants choose LoyaltyLion when they want a fully customized loyalty program that is proven to increase customer engagement, retention and spend. Merchants using LoyaltyLion have seen fantastic returns of over 800%.
- Increase reward redemption and spend by automatically placing customers into an exclusive subscriber-only tier.
- Grow your subscriptions by rewarding customers with loyalty points that they can use on future purchases.
- Improve retention with meaningful rewards that customers can use on their future subscription orders.
- The refer-a-friend feature enables customers to earn points by referring their friends to your business, this includes social media sharing.
You can find the most up-to-date information on LoyaltyLion's tiers on the Subscribers Tiers page. This Subscriber Tiers is an exclusive type of loyalty tier that can only be accessed by your subscriber customers.
You can set it up tiers so that subscribes gain exclusive access to rewards or awarded more points for certain activities. This will incentivize more customers to subscribe to products in your store and increase their lifetime value. It is recommended that you make the Subscriber tier your most generous tier. Customers in other tiers will be moved to the Subscriber tier as soon as they subscribe – if a customer is in your top tier, you will want them to gain better rewards for subscribing.
If a customer cancels their subscription, they will automatically be moved out of the Subscriber tier into the next best tier where they qualify.
Step 1 – Enable the LoyaltyLion integration
You can enable LoyaltyLion in two ways:
- Directly in ReCharge through the Integrations tab in the ReCharge Dashboard.
- Directly in LoyaltyLion through the Integrations page.
Step 2 - Add tiers
Within the LoyaltyLion app, access the Manage Tiers section where you will be guided through the tier setup process.
- Name your tier.
- Select a color.
- For Reason for entering, select Becoming a subscriber.
Note: You will need to add all the tiers you want at once. Once launched, you will not be able to remove or add tiers. If you need to reset your tiers, reach out to LoyaltyLion.
Step 3 - Add Activities and Rewards
Choose how many points you want to give to each tier for each activity. It is recommended you give your customers an incentive to become subscribers by giving more points for activities and reducing the cost of rewards.
Troubleshooting and support
If your LoyaltyLion integration is not functioning, confirm the following:
- Check to see if you have finished setting up the rewards program in Loyalty Lion.
- Review your subscription tiers and rewards and confirm that set-up follows the procedure listed in this article.
- In the event that you have two ReCharge stores, confirm which store is connected to your LoyaltyLion account.
If you have any further questions about how to get this set up with LoyaltyLion, contact their team directly for assistance.