Fully Compatible with ReCharge
There are many apps and services we are either fully or partially compatible with that are not listed. Even if we haven't heard of it, there's a chance it could already just work seamlessly. If you don't see it listed, ask us if any other store owners use it. We'd be happy to share with you what we know.
These require integration in order to function. See corresponding articles for details:
- Refersion - Tracks if a customer came from an affiliate and handles issuing a payout;
- Referral Candy - Allows customers to refer friends and earn rewards to go towards their next order;
- CartHook - Allows you to recover abandoned carts with email;
- Google Analytics - Track and reports website traffic data;
- One Click Upsell by Zipify - Add post-purchase upsells to your checkout;
- Ultimate Upsell - Add post-purchase upsells to your checkout;
- Smile.io - Powers reward programs.
The following listed apps all function very similarly and are all fully compatible with ReCharge. All your orders created through ReCharge will populate into Shopify. From there, the third-party fulfillment app will read them as if it was an order coming in directly from Shopify.
We offer a feature that allows you to include helpful notes about where someone is in their subscription cycle into the notes section of each order. You fulfillment app can then read the notes and automatically apply logic to your fulfillment process to get your customer the right box given where they are in their subscription cycle. This could prove useful if you send different items for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th cycle for instance. In order to enable the notes, contact us.
- Advanced Shipping Manager
Warning: In our experience with ShippingEasy, if you ever encounter orders not pulling through, it is often just a matter of running a refresh to update the fulfillment method.
- Sweet Tooth
- QuickBooks - We don't integrate with Quickbooks directly, we create orders in Shopify, and Quickbooks connects with Shopify.
- Product Customizer
- Supple Membership/ Supple Wholesale - Can do a recurring item for just the membership product and then Supple handles all the membership benefits and tracking...etc.
Not Currently Compatible with ReCharge
- Facebook Buy Button
- Shopify Buy Button
- Amazon Pay
- Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, any cryptocurrency.
- Point Of Sale (POS) systems
- Facebook, Pinterest or other Social Media buttons
Other eCommerce Platforms (aside from Shopify):
- WordPress (WooCommerce)
Apps such as:
- Quick View
- Infinite Options
- Product Builder
- Any Bundle apps
- Boost Sales
- Country-based redirection
- Customer Specific Pricing
- Fablet by ShopPad
- Oxi Social