If your store is not live yet and you have a storefront password, you can add your password to the ReCharge My account page so ReCharge staff can quickly access your site to help set up your ReCharge code.
Step 1 - View or add a storefront password on Shopify
- Log into your Shopify account.
- Under Sales Channels, select Online Store and click Preferences.
- Under Password protection, you can click Enable password and enter a password in the Password field.
- Click save.
Step 2 - Add storefront password to ReCharge account
From the sign-up page:
- On the ReCharge sign-up page, scroll to the bottom of the page and enter the Shopify storefront password in the Storefront password field.
- Click Configure ReCharge.
From the My account page:
- Copy your storefront password from Online Store > Preferences in Shopify.
- Within the ReCharge app, select the person icon and select My account.
- Under Store information, enter in your Shopify storefront password.