Shopify Checkout integration Recharge Checkout on Shopify
If your store is not live yet and you have a storefront password, you can add your password to the Recharge Store page so Recharge staff can quickly access your site to help set up your Recharge code.
Step 1 - View or add a storefront password on Shopify
- Log into your Shopify account.
- Under Sales Channels, select Online Store and click Preferences.
- Under Password protection, you can click Enable password and enter a password in the Password field.
- Click save.
Step 2 - Add storefront password to Recharge account
From the sign-up page:
- On the Recharge sign-up page, scroll to the bottom of the page and enter the Shopify storefront password in the Storefront password field.
- Click Configure Recharge.
From the Store page:
- Copy your storefront password from Online Store > Preferences in Shopify.
- Within the Recharge app, select the wrench icon and select Store (My account).
- Under Store information, enter in your Shopify storefront password.
Was this article helpful?1 out of 1 found this helpful
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us