OneClickUpsell allows you to add upsells and cross-sells to your checkout sequence, increasing your average order revenue with pre and post-purchase funnels. You can also offer a downsell product for customers who opt-out of the upsell, and track all of it with split-testing.
- Recharge Checkout on Shopify
Before you start
- OneClickUpsell (OCU) functionality varies based on the version of OCU you have installed and the checkout you use for Recharge.
- If OneClickUpsell was installed from the Shopify App store, you’re using the OneClickUpsell Native version which has a blue and orange color scheme.
- At this time, all versions of the OneClickUpsell integration are not compatible with Recharge Workflows, prepaid subscriptions, or Recharge discount codes.
OneClickUpsell - Native
- Easily optimize your upsell funnel for maximum revenue with built-in no-code split testing
- Offer one-click, high-converting upsell offer pages post-purchase
- Offer complementary products, product upgrades, and product bundles right from the cart page (Shopify Checkout only)
Enable the new Native OneClickUpsell
The Native OneClickUpsell app doesn't have a direct integration with Recharge, instead, the two work together to add Upsell features to your store.
OneClickUpsell - Legacy
- Add a one-time product post-purchase upsell to a subscription order
- Offer up to three post-purchase upsell products
- Offer a downsell product for customers who opt-out of the upsell
More information on the Legacy OneClickUpsell
For instructions and more information, visit the OneClickUpsell Legacy Integration Guide.
If you have any technical questions about the One Click Upsell functionality, please contact the Zipify team.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us