Gorgias helps merchants provide lightning-fast customer support. Manage all of your customer service (email, chat, and social media) in one place. Get a holistic view of the customer by connecting all of your Shopify apps and maximize the efficiency of your team by editing orders directly from support conversations.
- Display Recharge subscriptions next to support tickets.
- Edit subscriptions in one click.
- When a customer asks to edit their subscription, send them an auto-response with the link to manage their subscription.
Gorgias uses Recharge OAuth flow, which means that enabling the Gorgias integration after both apps are installed, removes the need for exchanging API keys.
- Install Gorgias on your store. Find the integration to your store on the Gorgias website.
- In your Gorgias account, go to Integrations and select Recharge.
- Click Add Recharge and allow Gorgias to access your Recharge account.
Actions and variables
The Recharge Gorgias integration was recently updated to include the following actions:
- Refund a charge (partially or totally).
- Un-skip a subscription that was previously skipped.
- Re-activate a subscription that was previously deactivated.
In addition, you can use the following variables in your macros:
- Quantity of the last subscription.
- Product title of the last subscription.
- Order interval frequency of the last subscription.
- Order interval unit of the last subscription.
- Price of the last subscription.
- Scheduled date of the next charge of the last subscription.
Refunds can be issued within Gorgias for both Shopify and Recharge transactions, however, a subscription order paid through Recharge must be refunded within the merchant portal.
Refer to Issuing a refund in Recharge.
For more information on how to integrate, Gorgias has an in-depth knowledge base article you can use to get started.
If you have any technical questions on the integration or how it works, reach out to Gorgias directly.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us