Gorgias is an app that helps merchants provide lightning-fast customer support. Manage all of your customer service (email, chat, and social media) in one place. With Gorgias, you can get a holistic view of the customer by connecting all of your Shopify apps and maximize the efficiency of your team by editing orders directly from support conversations.
- Display Recharge subscriptions next to support tickets.
- Edit subscriptions in one click.
- When a customer asks to edit their subscription, send them an auto-response with the link to manage their subscription.
Installation and set-up
Gorgias uses Recharge OAuth flow, which means that enabling the Gorgias integration after both apps are installed, removes the need for exchanging API keys.
- Install Gorgias on your store. Find the integration to your store on the Gorgias website.
- In your Gorgias account, go to Integrations and select Recharge.
- Click Add Recharge and allow Gorgias to access your Recharge account.
Additional actions and variables
The Recharge Gorgias integration was recently updated to include the following actions:
- Refund a charge (partially or totally).
- Un-skip a subscription that was previously skipped.
- Re-activate a subscription that was previously deactivated.
In addition, you can use the following variables in your macros:
- Quantity of the last subscription.
- Product title of the last subscription.
- Order interval frequency of the last subscription.
- Order interval unit of the last subscription.
- Price of the last subscription.
- Scheduled date of the next charge of the last subscription.
Refunds can be issued within Gorgias for both Shopify and Recharge transactions, however, a subscription order paid through Recharge must be refunded within the merchant portal. Refer to Issuing a refund in Recharge.
For more information on how to integrate, Gorgias has an in-depth knowledge base article you can use to get started. If you have any technical questions on the integration or how it works, reach out to Gorgias directly.