Gorgias is an app for Shopify that helps you provide lightning-fast customer support. Manage all your customer service in one place: email, chat, social media. Get a holistic view of the customer by connecting all your Shopify apps. Maximize the efficiency of your team by editing orders directly from support conversations.
- Shopify Checkout Integration
- Recharge Checkout on Shopify
- Display Recharge subscriptions next to support tickets.
- Edit subscriptions in one click.
- When a customer asks to edit their subscription, send them an auto-response with the link to manage the subscription.
Installation and set-up
Gorgias uses Recharge OAuth flow, which means enabling the Gorgias integration after both apps are installed removes the need for exchanging API keys.
Install Gorgias in your Shopify store by visiting the Gorgias app page.
Go to Integrations in your Gorgias account, select Recharge, after that select Add Recharge, and allow Gorgias to access your Recharge account.
Gorgias has recently updated the integration with Recharge and made new actions available.
You can now:
- Refund a charge (partially or totally).
- Un-skip a subscription that was previously skipped.
- Re-activate a subscription that was previously deactivated.
In addition, you can now use new variables in your macros:
- Quantity of the last subscription.
- Product title of the last subscription.
- Order interval frequency of the last subscription.
- Order interval unit of the last subscription.
- Price of the last subscription.
- Scheduled date of the next charge of the last subscription.
Refunds can be issued within Gorgias for both Shopify and Recharge transactions, but a subscription order paid through Recharge must be refunded within the Recharge admin.
For more information on how to integrate, Gorgias hosts an in-depth knowledge base article you can use to get started. If you have any technical questions on the integration or how it works, please reach out to Gorgias directly.