You may need to update the product title or variant title for your customer's subscription, either individually or in bulk. This guide provides instructions on where to edit the product title in Recharge and how to prepare a CSV for a bulk update.
- Recharge Checkout on Shopify
- Recharge Checkout on BigCommerce
Rename the product for an existing subscription
- In the Recharge Dashboard, click Customers and search and select the customer account.
- Click See Details next to the Address ID.
- Click Rename Product beside the desired product.
- Enter the new product title and variant title.
- Click Save changes.
Bulk update product and variant titles
The Recharge support team can help you change the product titles of your existing subscriptions in bulk. In order to perform this bulk update, you will need to prepare a CSV file and send it to the Recharge support team.
- Click the wrench icon in your Recharge Dashboard and select Exports.
- Click Create export and select Subscriptions - All, enter your details and click Create export.
- In that file, create two new columns and label the columns
NEW Product Titleand
NEW Variant title
- Fill in the appropriate data in these new columns for your existing subscriptions.
- Send the completed CSV file to the Recharge support team to perform the bulk update.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us