You may need to update the product title or variant title for your customer's subscription, either individually or in bulk. This guide provides instructions on where to edit the product title in ReCharge and how to prepare a CSV for a bulk update.
Rename the product for an existing subscription
- In the ReCharge Dashboard, click Customers and search and select the customer account.
- Click See Details next to the Address ID.
- Click Rename Product beside the desired product.
- Enter the new product title and variant title.
- Click Save Changes when finished.
Bulk update product and variant titles
We'd be happy to help you change the product titles of your existing subscriptions in bulk. In order to perform this bulk update, you will need to prepare a CSV file and send it to the ReCharge support team.
- Download the Purchase items CSV from Exports > Order Exports.
- Create two new columns and label the columns NEW Product Title and NEW Variant title
- Fill in the appropriate data in these new columns for your existing subscriptions.
Once you've completed this, send the CSV file to the ReCharge support team and we can perform the bulk update process on our end.