The order status and customer status are useful indicators of the state of a customer or specific orders. You can easily see at a quick glance the customer's order history and check to see if any orders may have an error. This guide highlights the different order and customer statuses and where to view status.
Order status types
- Success – The order was placed and charged correctly.
- Queued – Indicates an upcoming order that has not processed yet.
- Refunded – After a full refund, the status will change to refunded.
- Skipped – When a customer skips one recurring order, this status is applied.
- Error – The order was not able to process, either due to a card error, product error, or shipping error.
View the order status
- From the ReCharge Dashboard, click Customers.
- Search and select the customer.
- In the main customer account page, select See Details next to the Address ID.
- At the bottom of the following page, you can view the order status for each order.
Customer status types
- Active - Customers who currently have one or more subscriptions, and no errors.
- Inactive - Customers who had subscription orders but one of these actions occurred:
- Card Processing Error - This includes insufficient funds, charge declines, inactive cards or billing information needs updating.
- Active, has Order Error - Order has trouble with the inventory or shipping information.
- Customer or Storeowner Canceled Subscription Orders
- Subscription Ended due to expiration.
View the status of a customer
In the ReCharge Dashboard, you can view the customer status by clicking Customers and viewing the status column.
You can also view the status of the customer directly from the customer's account. By clicking See Details, you can view the customer status at the top of the page.