ReCharge support staff may require access to your Shopify or BigCommerce store to help troubleshoot certain issues. This guide provides instructions on how to grant collaborative access to your Shopify account or how to create a BigCommerce user account.
Shopify collaborative access request
You can grant collaborative access to a ReCharge agent to help troubleshoot an issue. Collaborators do not count towards your store's staff limit.
Accept the incoming email request that will be sent to you by your ReCharge support agent.
You will be presented with a list of permissions. Leaving them all unchecked allows ReCharge to provide the most comprehensive level of support to troubleshoot your issue.
After accepting the request, your ReCharge support agent will be able to access the necessary areas within your Shopify admin.
Create a BigCommerce user account
You can send out a new account invite through BigCommerce using the instructions below. For more information visit Users in the BigCommerce Help Center.
- Log in to your BigCommerce admin and go to Account Settings > Users > Create a User Account.
- Add the Email email@example.com.
- Set the Status to Active.
- Set the User Role to Store Administrator.
- Click Save on the bottom right.
- Reach out to support to let us know the user account email is on the way.