When updating products in Shopify, you will also need to sync these products in ReCharge. These types of changes include:
- Adjustments to your price
- Changes to variants (adding a new size or color)
- Product title updates
- Changes to product SKUs
It is necessary to re-sync your products so that ReCharge will have the most up-to-date information. This guide provides instructions on how to sync your products in ReCharge
Before you start
Resyncing your products will only impact new subscribers. If you need to update existing subscriptions for existing customers, you will need to perform a bulk update.
Sync your subscription products
- In the ReCharge Dashboard, go to Rulesets and select the desired ruleset by clicking the pencil icon.
- To sync an individual product, click the sync icon.
To sync all products within the ruleset, click Sync all products.
- Click on the boxed arrow beside your product name to see your changes reflected in a preview.
Tip: Clicking Save at the bottom of a ruleset will also re-sync all of the products in that ruleset.