When updating products in Shopify, you will also need to sync these products in ReCharge. These types of changes include:
- Adjustments to your price
- Changes to variants (adding a new size or color)
- Product title updates
- Changes to product SKUs
It is necessary to re-sync your products so that ReCharge will have the most up-to-date information. This guide provides instructions on how to sync your products in ReCharge
Before you start
- Re-syncing your products will only impact new subscribers. If you need to update existing subscriptions for existing customers, you will need to perform a bulk update.
- Syncing products will only update product title changes if the auto-renew product title has never been changed. As soon as the name of the auto-renew product is manually edited, syncing will no longer affect it.
Sync your subscription products
- In the ReCharge Dashboard, go to Rulesets and select the desired ruleset by clicking the pencil icon.
- To sync an individual product, click the sync icon.
To sync all products within the ruleset, click Sync all products.
- Click on the boxed arrow beside your product name to see your changes reflected in a preview.
Tip: Clicking Save at the bottom of a ruleset will also re-sync all of the products in that ruleset.