Viewing monthly invoices
Shopify Checkout integration BigCommerce Recharge Checkout on Shopify
This guide provides instructions for locating and downloading your Recharge invoices. For more information about Recharge pricing, visit Recharge billing and pricing.
- Billing takes place at the beginning of each month and captures the transaction fees from the previous month's processing amounts.
- If you are using the Recharge Checkout on Shopify or BigCommerce, Recharge bills you directly using the credit card on file in your Store section (click Settings and select Store).
- If you are using the Shopify Checkout Integration, billing is processed directly through Shopify. For more information about subscription app fees and app usage fees, refer to Shopify's guides App charges for subscriptions and App usage charges.
View your invoices
Recharge Checkout on Shopify or BigCommerce
- View your Recharge invoices by clicking Settings in your merchant portal and selecting Store.
- Click See all billing cycles.
- Select the square arrow icon to open the individual invoice.
Invoices will always be accessible, even if you cancel your service.
Shopify Checkout Integration
To view your Shopify invoice, click Finances in your Shopify admin and select Billing.
Save your invoices
If you'd like to save a copy of the invoice for your records, it can be exported as a PDF through the regular Print function in your browser. Select the print option for your browser and change the destination to be a PDF instead of the printer.
Was this article helpful?1 out of 1 found this helpful
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us