CartHook Checkout offers a customizable one-page checkout and post-purchase one-click upsells for your Shopify store to increase conversions and maximize the average order value. With CartHook, you can easily upsell Recharge subscription products in your checkout.
Important notes and troubleshooting
- The CartHook integration is not compatible with Recharge Workflows or prepaid subscriptions.
- You must make sure that the original product found in Shopify is tagged properly with carthook_checkout.
- If you use CartHook Funnels and make adjustments to the Funnel itself in terms of available products, you will need to make the change on the Recharge Ruleset as well so the information is correct on both platforms. As with any adjustments to your checkout funnel, we recommend that you test your checkout flow to make sure it is working correctly.
- In order for information to be correctly gathered through CartHook's checkout, each country with different address validation methods needs to be set up in a separate shipping zone in Shopify. For example, Canada (which requires a province to be entered) should be in a separate shipping zone from countries that do not have this field. Once these zones are separated, you'll want to republish all of the funnels in CartHook (Admin > Funnels > Options > Republish All Funnels).
- Orders created through CartHook that have not processed successfully yet will not have their next queued charge date calculated and shown in the customer account. It may appear that the order will not renew but once the charge is successfully processed a new queued charge date will appear in the customer account.
- Carthook works with Stripe, Authorize.net, and Paypal.
If you have any technical questions about CartHook or need assistance, contact CartHook support.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us