CartHook Checkout offers a customizable one-page checkout and post-purchase one-click upsells for your Shopify store to increase conversions and maximize the average order value. Easily upsell ReCharge subscription products in your checkout.
- Customizable one-page checkout with WYSIWYG editor to optimize for conversions.
- One-click post-purchase upsells to maximize average order value - add up to 3 upsells and 3 downsells in each funnel.
- Works seamlessly with CartHook Recovery to track and email abandoned carts.
- Enterprise grade performance and support.
View CartHooks's full integration guide for next steps on how to get started!
Important notes and troubleshooting
- The Carthook integration is not compatible with ReCharge Workflows or prepaid subscriptions.
- You must make sure that the ReCharge hidden, auto-renew products in Shopify are tagged properly with carthook_checkout.
- If you use CartHook Funnels and make adjustments to the Funnel itself in terms of available products, you will need to make the change on the ReCharge Ruleset as well so the information is correct on both platforms. As with any adjustments to your checkout funnel, we recommend that you test your checkout flow to make sure it is working correctly.
- In order for information to be correctly gathered through Carthook's checkout, each country with different address validation methods needs to be set up in a separate shipping zone in Shopify. For example, Canada (which requires Province to be entered) should be in a separate shipping zone from countries who do not have this field. Once these zones are separated, you'll want to republish all of the funnels in Carthook (Admin > Funnels > Options > Republish All Funnels).
If you have any technical questions about Carthook's functionality, contact Carthook support.