CartHook Post Purchase Offers allows you to add post-purchase, one-click upsells to your checkout. With upsells, you can increase conversions and maximize a customer's average order value (AOV). By integrating CartHook with Recharge, you can enhance your post-purchase offerings by upselling subscription products at checkout. This guide provides an overview of the integration, limitations, and support resources.
- Shopify Checkout Integration
Before you start
- CartHook's legacy Checkout Funnel app, which supported the Recharge Checkout on Shopify, has been deprecated. Recharge Checkout on Shopify merchants who wish to use CartHook Post Purchase Offers must convert their store to the Shopify Checkout Integration.
CartHook for the Shopify Checkout Integration
Merchants using the Shopify Checkout Integration can use CartHook Post Purchase Offers to create offer funnels directly in CartHook. Refer to CartHook's Create a Funnel guide for additional information.
Take note of the following limitations of the CartHook integration:
- The CartHook integration is not compatible with prepaid subscriptions.
- With CartHook's Post Purchase Offers, you can only cross-sell to add a subscription to an order that includes a one-time product or cross-sell to add a one-time product to an order with an existing subscription.
- The following features are not possible:
- Upsell to modify the subscription in an order that includes an existing subscription.
- Upsell to add a subscription to an order that includes an existing subscription.
- Upsell to add a one-time product to an order with an existing one-time product.
- Upsell to convert a one-time product into a subscription order.
If you have any technical questions about CartHook or need assistance, visit CartHook's Help Center or contact their support team.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us