CartHook Checkout offers a customizable one-page checkout and post-purchase one-click upsells for your Shopify store to increase conversions and maximize the average order value. Easily upsell ReCharge subscription products in your checkout.
- Customizable one-page checkout with WYSIWYG editor to optimize for conversions.
- One-click post-purchase upsells to maximize average order value - add up to 3 upsells and 3 downsells in each funnel.
- Works seamlessly with CartHook Recovery to track and email abandoned carts.
- Enterprise grade performance and support.
- Not compatible with ReCharge workflows and prepaid subscriptions
- You must make sure that ReCharge hidden/duplicate products in Shopify are tagged properly with carthook_checkout.
- As with any ReCharge subscription product, you must sync your Recharge
View CartHooks's full integration guide for next steps on how to get started! Make sure you also read this helpful article on how Carthook & ReCharge work together here. If you have any technical questions about Carthook's functionality, contact email@example.com.
If you use CartHook Funnels and make adjustments to the Funnel itself in terms of available products, you would need to make the change on the ReCharge Ruleset as well so the information is correct on both platforms, this does not automatically sync up. As ALWAYS with any adjustments to your checkout funnel, we recommend that you test your checkout flow to make sure it's working correctly.
In order for information to be correctly gathered through Carthook's checkout, each country with different address validation methods needs to be set up in a separate shipping zone in Shopify. For example, Canada (which requires Province to be entered) should be in a separate shipping zone from countries who do not have this field. Once these zones are separated, you'll want to republish all of the funnels in Carthook (Admin > Funnels > Options > Republish All Funnels).