Loqate provides predictive type-ahead address verification that works just like a search engine, returning accurate, deliverable locations that have been verified against a global portfolio of postal and mapping databases. Integration takes as little as 10 minutes.
- Global Datasets - International address data for over 240 countries.
- Location-Biasing - Customers will see addresses prioritized by their location.
- Fuzzy Matching - recognizes typos, abbreviations, international characters, and different languages.
How it works
Suggestions to auto-complete the address are immediately provided as soon as the user types a business name, street, or zip code into the address field.
Set up Loqate
- Register for a Loqate account.
- In the ReCharge Dashboard, click Integrations and find the Loqate app. Click Get.
- Input the login details for Loqate and click Activate.
After connecting your account in the ReCharge Dashboard, please finish setting up your account by completing Loqate Address Validation. Make sure to sign the service agreement in your Loqate account which can be found in Account under Your Agreements.