Loqate provides predictive address verification that works just like a search engine, returning accurate, deliverable locations that are verified against a global portfolio of postal and mapping databases. This article provides an overview of the integration, setup steps, and support resources.
- Recharge Checkout on BigCommerce
- Recharge Checkout on Shopify
- Global Datasets - International address data for over 240 countries
- Location-Biasing - Customers will see addresses prioritized by their location
- Fuzzy Matching - Recognizes typos, abbreviations, international characters, and different languages
How it works
Loqaute auto-completes address fields with verified deliverable locations. When a customer starts typing in the Address field, suggestions to auto-complete their address are immediately provided.
Set up Loqate
- Register for a Loqate account.
- In the Recharge merchant portal, click Apps and select Marketplace in the drop-down.
- Locate the Loqate app and click Get.
- Input the login details for your Loqate account and click Activate.
- After connecting your account to the Recharge merchant portal, finish setting up your account by completing Loqate Address Validation. Make sure to sign the service agreement in your Loqate account which can be found in Account under Your Agreements.
If you have any questions about the app, require assistance, or need help troubleshooting, contact the Loqate support team.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us