Glew and Glew Enterprise are analytics solutions built to help you generate more revenue, cultivate loyal customers, optimize product strategy, and drive profitability. Glew has a built-in Subscriptions section that delivers data visualizations for your subscription products, subscriber retention, and more.
This guide provides an overview of Glew, installation instructions, and support resources.
- Recharge Checkout on BigCommerce
- Recharge Checkout on Shopify
- Shopify Checkout Integration
- Connect Recharge and your other ecommerce integrations consolidate your store data in one place.
- Track your monthly recurring revenue, active subscribers, new subscribers, revenue per subscriber, subscriber Lifetime Value (LTV), churn rate, and more.
- See subscription metrics for individual customers and products.
- Monitor your subscription retention month-over-month with pre-built visualizations.
- Create automated reports and alerts for key metrics.
Install Glew with Recharge
- Create an account with Glew.io or login if you already have an account.
- Once logged in, connect Glew.io to your ecommerce platform.
- Email the Recharge support team to enable the integration for you.
- From the Recharge merchant portal, click Apps and locate Glew.io.
- Click the Generate API token link. When the page loads, the permissions, email, and name for the key should be pre-populated. Click Save.
- In Recharge, copy the API key associated with Glew.io.
- In Glew.io, click Settings and select Integrations.
- Click Recharge.
- Paste the API key you copied from Recharge into the API key field and click Save.
- Your Glew account will automatically start syncing data. Allow up to a full day for your data to finish syncing.
For support or any questions about the integration, contact the Glew support team.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us