Whether you're new to selling subscriptions, or an experienced seller, the Subscriptions section in Glew has the essential insights to maximize your success, providing you with access to a variety of actionable data visualizations about your subscription products, subscriber retention, and more.
- Connect Recharge and your other ecommerce integrations to see all your data in one place.
- Track your monthly recurring revenue, active subscribers, new subscribers, revenue per subscriber, subscriber Lifetime Value (LTV), churn rate, and more.
- See subscription metrics for individual customers and products.
- Monitor your subscription retention month-over-month with pre-built visualizations.
- Create automated reports and alerts for the metrics that matter to your team.
Installing Glew with Recharge
- Create an account with Glew.io or login if you already have an account.
- Once logged in, connect Glew to your ecommerce platform.
- Email the Recharge support team to enable the integration for you.
- From the merchant portal, click Apps and locate Glew.io.
- Click the Generate API token link. When the page loads, the permissions, email, and name for the key should be pre-populated, and you can click Save.
- On the next page, copy the API key associated with Glew.io and log back into your Glew.io account.
- Click Settings in Glew.io and select Integrations. Click Recharge.
- Paste the key you copied from your Recharge account into the API key field and click Save.
- Your Glew account will begin syncing data. Please allow up to a full day for your data to sync.
For support or any questions about the integration, please contact the Glew support team.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us