Shopify Checkout integration Recharge Checkout on BigCommerce Recharge Checkout on Shopify
Glew and Glew Enterprise are analytics solutions built to help you generate more revenue, cultivate loyal customers, optimize product strategy, and drive profitability. Glew has a built-in Subscriptions section that delivers data visualizations for your subscription products, subscriber retention, and more.
This guide provides an overview of Glew, installation instructions, and support resources.
- Recharge Checkout on BigCommerce
- Recharge Checkout on Shopify
- Shopify Checkout Integration
- Connect Recharge and your other ecommerce integrations consolidate your store data in one place.
- Track your monthly recurring revenue, active subscribers, new subscribers, revenue per subscriber, subscriber Lifetime Value (LTV), churn rate, and more.
- See subscription metrics for individual customers and products.
- Monitor your subscription retention month-over-month with pre-built visualizations.
- Create automated reports and alerts for key metrics.
Note: The Glew integration is in beta. If you are interested in enabling this on your store, reach out to the Recharge support team.
Install Glew with Recharge
- Create an account with Glew.io or login if you already have an account.
- Once logged in, connect Glew.io to your ecommerce platform.
- Email the Recharge support team to enable the integration for you.
- From the Recharge merchant portal, click Apps and locate Glew.io.
- Click the Generate API token link. When the page loads, the permissions, email, and name for the key should be pre-populated. Click Save.
- In Recharge, copy the API key associated with Glew.io.
- In Glew.io, click Settings and select Integrations.
- Click Recharge.
- Paste the API key you copied from Recharge into the API key field and click Save.
- Your Glew account will automatically start syncing data. Allow up to a full day for your data to finish syncing.
For support or any questions about the integration, contact the Glew support team.
Was this article helpful?1 out of 1 found this helpful
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us