Whether you're new to selling subscriptions, or an experienced seller, the Subscriptions section in Glew has the essential insights to maximize your success. The Subscription section in Glew.io now gives you access to a variety of actionable data visualizations about your subscription products, subscriber retention and more.
- Connect Recharge and your other ecommerce integrations to see all your data in one place
- Track your monthly recurring revenue, active subscribers, new subscribers, revenue per subscriber, subscriber LTV, subscriber churn rate, and more
- See subscription metrics for individual customers and products
- Monitor your subscription retention month-over-month with pre-built visualizations
- Create automated reports and alerts for the metrics that matter to your team
Installing Glew with ReCharge
- Create an account with glew.io or login if you already have an account.
- Once logged in, connect Glew to your Shopify account.
- E-mail the ReCharge Support team to enable the integration view for you.
- From the ReCharge Dashboard, click the Integrations tab. Under the All Integrations tab, click Get on the Glew panel.
- In Step #1, click the Generate API token link. When the page loads, the permissions, email, and name for the key should be pre-populated so you will just need to click Save.
- On the next page, copy the API key associated with Glew.io and log back into your Glew.io account.
- Click on Settings in Glew.io and select Integrations. Click on ReCharge.
- Paste the key you copied from your ReCharge account into the API key field and click Save.
- Your Glew account will begin syncing data. Please allow up to a full day for your data to sync.
If you have any questions about the integration, you can contact the Glew support team.