Fivetran builds technology to help analysts replicate data into a cloud warehouse. Fivetran connects visualization tools to integrate data which saves the precious development time of users which is usually wasted on data integration from cloud services. In other words, Fivetran integrates data from all cloud services into one data warehouse. That data can be used for cloud applications later on.
- Recharge Checkout on Shopify
- The first step is to register a Fivetran account.
- Within the Fivetran application, on the top-right of the Fivetran Dashboard page, click on + Connector.
- Choose the Recharge integration from the integrations list.
- In the setup form, you need to provide the credentials to access your Recharge data. To get an API token, follow the instructions provided in the setup guide.
- Fivetran will then sync your data from your ReCharge account.
This schema applies to all Recharge connectors. Click here to view the scheme in more detail.
Support and contact for Fivetran
This integration is built and supported by the Fivetran team. For questions or help troubleshooting, please reach out to Fivetran support.