SMSBump is a text marketing app that allows you to use SMS text automation which can trigger certain events in your store. Create SMS marketing campaigns in seconds and track results. Schedule campaigns and make last-minute changes. You can also design and add your own subscription form to your Shopify store and collect client phone numbers.
- Recharge Checkout on Shopify
- Shopify Checkout Integration
How to Connect SMSBump and Recharge in Shopify
Ensure you have SMSBump installed in your Shopify store and that you are running the SMSBump or SMSBump Plus plan.
- From your SMSBump dashboard, navigate to Integrations and click Recharge.
- Click Configure and select Install in the pop-up.
Setup the app
Configure the way for your customers to accept your store to send them SMS notifications about their subscription.
- Click Add accept marketing checkbox to your checkout and you will have two options available.
- You have two options to choose from. This is a small code snippet you need to add to your Recharge checkout settings. Choose whether you want the Accept Marketing checkbox to be pre-selected in your Recharge checkout or it should stay empty and let customers choose if they want to enable it.
- Next, select Pre-selected checkbox or Non-selected checkbox and copy the code snippet.
- In your Recharge Dashboard click the wrench icon and select Checkout.
- Your Recharge Checkout will display the checkbox I agree to receive SMS promotions and notifications.
Now your subscribers can also opt-in for SMS promotions and notifications. The SMS promotions and notifications for your Shopify store can be sent in the form of pre-defined SMS automation in SMSBump. Refer to Sell More Online Subscriptions in Shopify Using SMSBump and Recharge for how to activate and set up specific flows.
If you have any questions or issues please contact SMSBump support team.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us