SMSBump is an SMS and email marketing app that helps merchants grow their subscriber lists, recover abandoned carts, and send revenue-driving communications to their customers. SMSBump uses automation to create a seamless merchant and customer experience. This guide provides instructions for setting up the app and resources for support.
- Recharge Checkout on Shopify
- Shopify Checkout Integration
Connect SMSBump and Recharge
Before connecting SMSBump to Recharge, you must install the app on your Shopify store. After installing SMSBump on Shopify, refer to the following instructions to connect the app to Recharge:
- From your SMSBump dashboard, navigate to Integrations and click Recharge.
- Click Configure and select Install in the pop-up.
Set up the app
Customers must opt-in to receive SMS and email notifications about their orders from SMSBump. Refer to the following instructions to set up the app:
- From the SMSBump dashboard, click Add accept marketing checkbox to your checkout.
- There are two options for enabling customer opt-in. Choose one of the available options:
- Pre-select checkbox - This option pre-selects the checkbox for the customer in the Recharge checkout
- Non-selected checkbox - This option keeps the checkbox un-selected and allows the customer to select it
- Copy the code snippet to your clipboard for the opt-in checkbox option you chose.
- Your Recharge Checkout will display the checkbox I agree to receive SMS promotions and notifications.
SMSBump automations allow you to create events and create automated SMS and email response for each event. For instructions, refer to SMSBump's guide on creating automations.
For general questions or technical support, contact the SMSBump support team.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us