The Best Multi-Channel Helpdesk and Live Chat Platform for eCommerce Businesses on Shopify and Shopify Plus.
Re:amaze allows you to connect your emails, Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, Instagram, SMS/MMS, voice, and live chat conversations into a team shared inbox so you can provide amazing customer service.
Steps to Test Re:amaze:
- Go to your Shopify Development Store and install Re:amaze. Here’s a link to the app: https://apps.shopify.com/reamaze
- Once Re:amaze has been installed, go to Settings > Apps > ReCharge in Re:amaze. There will be a button to initialize the OAuth flow with ReCharge.
- Once the OAuth flow is done, you should be back in Re:amaze showing that your ReCharge account is connected.
- Make sure to select a Brand to map your ReCharge store. This is because Re:amaze’s integration supports multiple stores and ReCharge accounts, so each store can be mapped to a different Brand in Re:amaze.
- Once your ReCharge and Re:amaze are integrated and the Brand is mapped, go back to the Dashboard.
- In the Re:amaze Dashboard, use the “New Message” button (upper left) and choose “Log Message”. This is the easiest way to get a conversation related to a customer without actually initiating a support message or chat.
- In the “Related Customers” field, enter an email address of a customer that is also in your ReCharge account. Fill out some values for the other fields and click “Log Message” to submit the form.
- In the conversation view on the right, you should now see the ReCharge module show up.