Re:amaze allows you to connect your emails, Facebook, Messenger, Twitter, Instagram, SMS/MMS, voice, and live chat conversations into a team shared inbox so you can provide amazing customer service.
- Multi-channel and multi-brand shared inbox for email, social, sms, and voice messages.
- Embeddable live chat with proactive engagement (triggered messages) and chatbot automation.
- Live real-time dashboard for customer monitoring, send live messages, and comes with Re:amaze peek to see customers’ screens in real-time.
- FAQ and knowledge base management. Fully embeddable and customizable with HTML/CSS. chatbot available.
- Integrated with ReCharge for instant activation or deactivation of subscriptions, one-click access to the customer profile in ReCharge, and detailed display of subscription and charge details.
Install and test Re:amaze
- Go to your Shopify Store and install Re:amaze.
- Once Re:amaze has been installed, go to Settings > Apps > ReCharge in Re:amaze. Click the Connect now button to initialize the OAuth flow with ReCharge. Once the OAuth flow is done, your ReCharge account is connected.
- Select a Brand to map your ReCharge store. Re:amaze’s integration supports multiple stores and ReCharge accounts, so each store can be mapped to a different Brand in Re:amaze.
- Once your ReCharge and Re:amaze are integrated and the brand is mapped, go back to the Dashboard. Click the New Message button and choose Log Message.
- In the Related Customers field, enter an email address of a customer that is also in your ReCharge account. Fill out some values for the other fields and click Log Message to submit the form.
In the conversation view on the right, you should now see the ReCharge module show up.
For more information or any questions, you may have, reach out to the Re:amaze support team.