What is Churn Buster?
Churn Buster is a plug-and-play upgrade for ReCharge that reduces customer churn by recovering a high percentage of failing credit card payments.
Subscription box companies can see up to a 20% failure in credit card payments, and Churn Buster adds a sophisticated layer of protection to surface failed payments, capture at-risk customers, and ultimately boost MRR.
With this integration, in just a few minutes, you’ll:
- Resolve billing issues with branded, customizable email campaigns proven to reduce churn.
- Improve delivery rates and monitor the customer experience, helping at-risk subscribers before they vanish.
- Track performance and generate highly predictable returns month after month.
With just a few clicks you’ll be bustin’ churn and taking names—no code required. Follow the directions below to set up your account with Churn Buster and connect it to your ReCharge account.
- Sign up for a Churn Buster plan.
- Visit Churn Buster and pick a plan based on your company size. If you’re on the Optimize level and would prefer a guided tour first, you can book a free consultation.
- IMPORTANT: be sure to disable your Card Expiring and Card Declined notifications. This will prevent multiple messages being sent to the same customer. After updating your Retry Settings, Churn Buster will be ready and waiting to respond to the next failed payment that occurs.
If you want to dive in right away, you can always do more like add teammates, connect to Slack for real-time alerts, update your logo, and update your email delivery domain settings. We recommend that you don’t jump into editing the email campaigns until you’ve seen them working.
Now you’re all set! As recovery campaigns begin to run, you’ll start seeing data being reported. You’ll see your active campaigns (who is being sent recovery emails at the time), how much revenue is past due, and more importantly: how much money you’re recovering every single week.