We are excited to announce that the Rise.ai eGifting option is now available with ReCharge!
The Rise.ai integration with ReCharge provides your online store with everything you need to manage the sales, marketing, and distribution of superior eGifts. Using Artificial Intelligence, Rise.ai helps merchants grow by retaining customers and increasing their average spending.
You can review more info on the app on the Shopify app page.
How to activate the Rise.ai integration
You'll be able to activate Rise.ai in just a couple of simple steps.
Go to your ReCharge Integrations Tab, find Rise.ai, just click the Get button, and then select the Install button. You will see an authorization screen informing you that the integration is complete.
Best practice for offering eGifts
- Create a gift subscription collection.
- Fill it with Prepaid gift subscriptions.
- Enable the eGift feature on the Rise.ai dashboard.
- Selectively place the Rise.ai button on that specific collection using the gwbutton class.
You should be able to see theRise.ai button on your products:
Any issues, or any other questions? Contact Rise.ai and their support team will assist.
- Cannot schedule a gift to arrive at a later date. This is because while you can delay the initial order for a subscription, Rise AI does not update the next queued charge/order for that subscription. So if you schedule a gift monthly subscription on September 15th to send to recipient on December 25th in September, the first order will ship on December 25th but the next queued order in our system will still go out on October 15th.
- The subscription customer portal is registered under the gift buyer, not the recipient's email. While Rise AI's UI allows for the recipient to update their variant on the subscription, it does not allow them to update shipping address for example.
- There are known issues with additional custom line item properties not passing from the Rise AI Cart.js to the ReCharge checkout. Make sure to test purchase and see the entire checkout flow.