We are excited to announce that the Rise.ai eGifting option is now available with ReCharge!
The Rise.ai integration with ReCharge provides your online store with everything you need to manage the sales, marketing, and distribution of gift cards. Using Artificial Intelligence, Rise.ai helps merchants grow by retaining customers and increasing their average spending.
You can review more info on the app on the Shopify app page.
- ReCharge Checkout on Shopify
- Shopify Checkout Integration (on checkout orders only)
How to activate the Rise.ai integration
You'll be able to activate Rise.ai in just a couple of simple steps.
Go to your ReCharge Integrations Tab, find Rise.ai, just click the Get button, and then select the Install button. You will see an authorization screen informing you that the integration is complete.
- Cannot schedule a gift to arrive at a later date. This is because while you can delay the initial order for a subscription, Rise AI does not update the next queued charge/order for that subscription. So if you schedule a gift monthly subscription on September 15th to send to the recipient on December 25th in September, the first order will ship on December 25th but the next queued order in our system will still go out on October 15th.
- The subscription customer portal is registered under the gift buyer, not the recipient's email. While Rise AI's UI allows for the recipient to update their variant on the subscription, it does not allow them to update the shipping address for example.
- There are known issues with additional custom line item properties not passing from the Rise AI Cart.js to the ReCharge checkout. Make sure to test the purchase and see the entire checkout flow.
Rise.ai gift cards featureYou can check out the Rise.ai gift cards feature and also if you have any questions about the app visit Rise.ai gift cards landing page
If you are experiencing any issues, or you need any additional help. Contact Rise.ai and their support team will assist.