Are you seeking to build a custom application, workflow or integration with ReCharge? Here's a few steps to getting set up with a developer account:
1. Install ReCharge on a Shopify store you plan to run testing on (not a live store).
2. Create a Stripe account if you don't have one already.
3. Go to General Settings in ReCharge, check the checkbox "Change your store to a test store", and input the stripe test keys from your Stripe Account into ReCharge. This will allow you to run test transactions in ReCharge w/o a live credit card. Be sure to turn this off if this store goes live ever!
4. Contact us and request an api key be generated and provided, convert the account to developer (free) mode.
5. Access our documentation using the api key we generated for you as a password.
6. Contact us if you'd like to be added to our api developers slack group. You can ask questions on this channel directly to our api team and other developers who build off of the ReCharge API.