When migrating to Recharge, the exact migrations steps can vary based on your existing subscription platform as well as what payment processor you are using. Use the matrix below to find linked information that best fits your current store setup.
- Recharge Checkout on Shopify
- Shopify Checkout Integration
- Recharge Checkout on BigCommerce
Before you start
- The Recharge team has overseen hundreds of migrations and have determined the best processes to follow while maintaining uptime and minimizing risk for your business.
- Deviating from the recommended processes will likely result in increased errors, or additional work required to complete the migration. As a merchant, you and your team are responsible for ensuring the correct steps are followed for your use-case.
Platform and payment processor matrix
Locate and review the steps below. If there is any uncertainty on the migration process or your migration use-case is not listed, reach out directly to your Recharge Implementation contact.
|System / Payment Processor||Stripe||PayPal or Braintree||Authorize.net||Shopify Payment method||Other|
|Other Shopify Checkout Integrated Apps||N/A||N/A||N/A||Steps||N/A|
You can enlist the help of a trusted Recharge Partner to migrate from another platform. If you're a developer, view the Developer Docs for more information on integrating with Recharge using the Recharge API.
See more information and frequent questions regarding the migration process in Migrations FAQ.
Didn’t find what you’re looking for?Contact us