This guide provides troubleshooting tips and solutions for ReCharge emails and notifications.
- A customer did not receive an Upcoming Order notification
- A customer is claiming they are not receiving any notifications
- Customers are not receiving their shipping notification emails
- Not receiving BCC emails
A customer did not receive an Upcoming Order notification
Upcoming Order notifications are sent out a set number of days prior to the order, normally three days but this can be adjusted in your settings upon request. ReCharge sends out Upcoming Order notifications daily between 5pm PT and midnight PT.
For a given upcoming order, customers will only receive one notification. If a customer receives this notification and then moves their upcoming charge date ahead, they will not receive a second notification.
A customer is claiming they are not receiving any notifications
If you have these notifications enabled, try the following:
- Customer may have entered in or misspelled their email address. Confirm with the customer the email they registered and check if it matches what is listed in their Customer Account.
- If the email matches, ask the customer to check their spam/junk folder.
- Reach out to the ReCharge support team with the customer's email address and we can verify if we received a successful delivery status response.
Customers are not receiving their fulfillment notification emails from Shopify
Be sure to check that the fulfillment notification setting is enabled in Settings > Notifications > Additional Settings.
We recommend contacting your fulfillment app and requesting they add an extra API call to their order process to include the following indicators:
Not receiving BCC emails
BCC address cannot be the same as the From: email.